The Italy China Foundation (hereinafter the "Foundation") is particularly attentive to the aspects concerning the "protection of personal data" of its members and those who, for various reasons, benefit from its services.
Therefore, through this information, we want to provide the necessary information about the processing of personal data collected during the use of the website "www.fondazioneitaliacina.it
" and the use of the services of the Foundation.Categories of data processed
The Foundation processes personal data in the provision of its services.
The data are normally collected from the interested party, for example during the association to the Foundation, of fairs and events or as part of the registration to the private area of the website.
In some specific cases, it is possible that the Foundation treats personal data provided by the subjects with which it collaborates, including in particular its Members, associations or bodies that perform functions strictly connected or instrumental to the activity of the Foundation.
The main categories of personal data processed include:
• contact information: name, role, position, company or organization, telephone number, e-mail address and postal address;
• commercial information: data that identify the data subject in relation to the services provided by the Foundation;
• contact information obtained from public sources such as websites, Linkedin, Wechat and similar professional networks, directories or online publications;
• authentication credentials for accessing the private area of the website;
• data relating to the navigation of the website, including, by way of example, IP address, type of device, operating system used, type of browser and version, duration of the visit and information on the interaction with the site (scrolling, clicking, mouse-over) , etc.
The Foundation does not collect or treats on its own initiative particular categories of personal data, including information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or health status.Purpose of the treatment
The data collected by the Foundation will be processed in order to achieve the following purposes:
a) Registration in the reserved area of the website
The provision of personal data is optional and any refusal does not affect the correct navigation of the site. However, to access the private contents of the site it is necessary to complete the registration, indicating a username and a valid e-mail address, in order to avoid fictitious registrations.
b) Sending information, commercial communications and newsletters
The Foundation, on the basis of its own legitimate interest, sends to its members and to the subjects with whom it interacts periodic newsletters and informative or commercial communications consistent with the services offered. The possibility to oppose the treatment and to unsubscribe from such service by sending an email to email@example.com is reserved for the interested party.
c) Invitation to events and business meetings organized or sponsored by the Foundation and its partners
On the basis of its own legitimate interest, the Foundation proposes to the subjects with whom it interacts the opportunity to participate in informational, training and networking events useful to develop the knowledge and business opportunities for the same subjects in Italy-China bilateral framework. . The interested party is free to oppose this treatment.
d) Provision of services requested by the interested party or envisaged within the associative relationship
As part of its ordinary operations, the Foundation carries out the processing of personal data necessary and instrumental to the provision of its services and the management and administration of the relationship with its members, partners and users.
e) Compliance with regulatory, administrative and tax obligations.Method of treatment
The Foundation processes personal data in compliance with the provisions of the privacy legislation, using paper, computerized or telematic tools; the treatments are based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and proportionality. The technical and organizational security measures adopted are commensurate with any threats that may jeopardize the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, in order to mitigate the risk of unauthorized processing and accidental damage. Cookies policy
In particular, the site uses the following cookies:
• Session cookies: session cookies are stored temporarily and have a limited validity in the therefore, they do not permanently record any information on the device of the user you. These cookies allow you to store information related to the beginning of each user's session
• Analytical / performance cookies: Analytical cookies allow you to count the number of visitors accessing the Foundation's website and to see how they navigate and use it, with the aim of improving the functioning and browsing experience of the website (for example by ensuring that users find the information they are looking for more easily). These cookies do not collect any information that can identify the user and the data collected are anonymous and treated in aggregate form • Technical cookies: Technical cookies are designed to ensure the transmission of communication between the user and the site on the Internet, to the extent strictly necessary to ensure an optimal experience in the navigation of the site
• Third-party cookies: The third-party cookies are managed by parties different from the Foundation in ways defined by them. Specifically, the site uses: • Google Analytics cookies for the collection of information and data in an anonymous and aggregate form.
More information about these cookies and the related privacy information are available at the following link: www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
• Social Network Cookies, for sharing content on the main social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook , Instagram, YouTube, WeChat, Sina Weibo).
The data are collected and processed independently by the managers of social network platforms and for more information please read the information notes on privacy provided by these subjects. Profiling cookies are not used.
Additional information about the disabling of cookies are available , depending on the browser used, at the following links:
• Internet Explorer
• OperaCommunication of data to third parties
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, the Foundation can communicate data, in strict relation to the aforementioned purposes, also to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
associations or bodies that perform functions closely connected or instrumental to the Foundation's activities,
journalistic publications and publishing companies,
third parties of interest to the members , including foreign delegations,
public and private entities; lenders,
accountants and labor consultants.
Explicitly given consent, contact details can be transferred to companies and business partners in China and Hong Kong. Data storage
Personal data is kept for the time needed to pursue of the purposes indicated above, and rendered no longer available once the purposes of processing have ceased to exist. The criteria used to determine the retention period take into account the obligations deriving from current legislation and any legitimate interests of the Foundation in pursuing the purposes described above.
Rights of interested parties
To exercise their rights, including the possibility of requesting confirmation of the existence of their personal data, obtaining access to data, rectification or deletion of the same, and for more information about this information you can contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party is without prejudice to the possibility of proposing a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
The data controller described in this statement is the Fondazione Italia Cina, with registered office in via Clerici 5, 20121 Milan.