An Italian manufacturing company is looking for a GM for the site at Wuxi, established at 2006. The company is one of the best logistic equipment producers in the world.
The China branch now has 20 staffs.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, manage and develop the overall performance of China team, collaborating with Italian HQ to set the strategy for the current and future portfolio.
- Define and communicate the vision and strategy, ensuring the alignment of the goals with the objectives of global vision and translating these into positive activities for both internal and external partners.
- Cooperate with sales team with support and coordination production and deliveries activities
- Provide leadership control and accountability for Profit & Loss and company cash flow.
- Guarantee the efficient production of the factory satisfying PRC laws and regulations and the principal of safety.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURE FOR SUCCESS:
- Achievement of financial results and targets.
- Building of market share versus competition.
- New market adoption in cooperation with sales team
- Strengthen and capabilities of the key functions – logistics, service, sales, production
- Compliance to Italian HQ’s business practices and quality systems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Organizational skills and sound leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and strong English skills
- With exposure in an international working environment and familiar with European culture