ICBC-Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is looking for a HR Intern. The internship will be paid.
Principal Purpose of the job:
1. Play an active and innovative role in supporting Branch’s General Administration Department
2. Take charge of most of the administrative tasks of the Bank
1. Support the department for the new staff on boarding procedure. When any new employee both local or expat joins the branch, support in updating tables and folders, in enrolling to CASPIE, in booking mandatory body checks etc. When new expatriates come to Italy, help them also to go through various local regulation procedures such as Comune residence application, medical card application, provide assistance in renting houses, finding schools, transportation guidance, etc. Innovatively establish long-term cooperative relations with some intermediary agencies, such as house renting intermediaries.
2. Manage suppliers and be responsible for the periodical maintenance of different equipment of the working place. Keep in touch with all the facilities outsourcers, long-term and temporary suppliers and vendors. Try to integrate suppliers, conduct a comprehensive Analysis half a year, and propose optimization suggestions.
3. Manage corporate mails. Make sure that each corporate mail be delivered to related employee promptly.
4. Archive documents. Sorting and archiving all kinds of files, including documents within the department, suppliers’ contracts, credit files, etc.
5. In site management. When a problem occurs on the job site, contact and solve it in time. For example, when maintenance personnel come and water delivery workers come, do the reception work.
6. Managing the stationary. Responsible for the purchase and the issuance of low-value and consumable office supplies (e.g. office paper, printer cartridges etc.), registration of use and repatriation upon resignation.
7. Safety supervision. Responsible for daily inspections of the entire office area, check doors and windows, various power supplies, computer power supplies, etc.
8. Files sending and receiving. Responsible for collecting and distributing various types of newspapers and mails from the guards/gatekeeper.
9. Invoices management: be responsible for the recording and reviewing all the invoices in the expense table, from the download of the documents from dedicated pec email, the review of the price with the supplier, to the filling of the expense table until the handling to FAI Dept.
10. Support in translation of documents and sending some notification to all the staff, if needed.
11. Assist department’s staff to do team building activities and events organization (if any).
12. To accomplish other jobs arranged by the Department Head and GMs.
1. Fluent Italian and English
2. Self-motivated, with ability to manage multi-task and work under pressure
3. Proactive traits and learning skills