About Us: D'Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel is an international law firm firstly established in Pescara Italy, with EU headquarters in Milan and Asia-Pacific headquarters in Shanghai, with other offices in China, India, Italy, UAE, Vietnam, and a Russian Desk. Our law firm is one of the few international firms duly authorized by Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China to operate as a Representative Office of foreign Law Firm in China. Our law firm was founded in the year 2013, jointly by Carlo Diego D’Andrea and Matteo Hanbin Zhi, both attorneys with extensive knowledge and experience in cross border mergers and acquisition, dispute resolution and corporate governance matters with a special focus on business relationships between Europe and Asia. With a mission to make the global business environment better through our work, the lawyers of D’Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel come from different parts of the world and take pride in treating our clients problems as their own and seek to find nuanced solutions with professionalism and trust. Our portfolio of clients range from large conglomerates to SME’s from different sectors and geographies. D’Andrea and Partners Legal Counsel is a part of a conglomerate, DP Group, which presently encompasses three other service companies : (i) PHC Advisory Tax & Accounting – a tax, accounting and business advisory company; (ii) EASTANT Communication & Events – social media, events, marketing and communications company; and (iii) CHANCE & BETTER Education – educational services company. We believe our team of experts can contribute exponentially towards the future and growth of your business and company.
Job Title: Legal Trainee/Junior Lawyer
Report To: Associate
Location: Milan, Italy
- Drafting, reviewing and translating legal documents such as commercial contracts, providing legal consulting service for general civil and corporate matters;
- Assisting partners for commercial dispute resolutions, drafting documents, attending litigation, arbitration, or enforcement proceedings;
- Providing advice on FDI related legal advisory services, company governance, business structuring, and support for the incorporation, modification, and deregistration procedures for foreign invested companies;
- Participating in legal due diligence and M&A related work;
- Being able to maintain and develop a solid client base;
- Preparing legal articles, presentations and translating legal documents;
- Doing other legal-related tasks and supporting activities assigned by the firm.
- Master’s Degree in Law (Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza) from Italian University;
- Having passed the Italian Bar Exam (or) being registered as Trainee Lawyer at the local Bar Association;
- 0-3 years working experience in corporate general and dispute resolution, preferably working experience in international law firm;
- Familiar with general legal concepts and relevant legal experience, capable of independently dealing with assigned task, conducting legal research, and working with supervisors in case management;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues, and government officials;
- Excellent oral/written Italian and English skills (skills in other foreign languages such as Chinese are not mandatory but appreciated)
- Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach;
- Self-motivated and Self-reliable with high ethical standards.
- Be flexible and willing to travel abroad also for long periods and/or to relocate upon Firm’s request.
Interested candidates may send their CV in English to: Ms. Michelle Wang > email@example.com