Domus Academy was set up in Milan in 1982 as one of the first postgraduate design school in Italy and as an open project revolving around the experience of Italian design and fashion. Over the years, it has established itself as a school in the full sense of the term: a place for postgraduate training and a research laboratory on the themes of innovation and design. The courses on offer at the academy include 12 Master’s programs attended by students from around the world in the field of design, fashion, service and experience design, and business design.
NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, is an education Academy focusing on arts and design: it is the largest private Academy in Italy, and the first one to have been recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), back in 1980. As a recognized Academy, NABA offers academic diplomas equivalent to first and second level university degrees in the fields of design, fashion, graphics and communication, multimedia arts, set design, and visual arts.
REGIONAL ADMISSION COORDINATOR ASIA PACIFIC – based in Shanghai
ref. RAC Asia Pacific
Under the supervision of the International Enrolment Senior Manager, the Regional Admission Coordinator (RAC) recruits students for the full range of NABA and DA courses within an assigned geographic territory. Maximize and coordinate the international promotion of the Institutions and is also responsible for identifying and develop new channels and relationships (agents, ECs, country and schools' representatives, other representatives). Focus on personal targets, new business development and troubleshooting on problem or key markets.
The identified candidate will carry out the following activities:
- Execute the International Marketing and Enrollment plan within an assigned geographic territory and in accordance with allocated resources/budget and expected results/individual targets and in compliance with internal procedures and Code of Conduct and Ethics. Cooperate with Marketing in order to guarantee the correct enrollment process of the students and all the necessary support to the student;
- Develop and establish a strong and reliable International Field Recruitment Network. Identify new channels and develop contacts and relationships with Agents, Educational Counsellors, press and media, private and public entities and other relevant representatives on the field operating in Art, Architecture and Design sector;
- Assure the maximum support to the International Field Recruitment Network in order to increase awareness/knowledge about all offered courses, institutions and their services. Be a referent for all requests and provide all the necessary information attending the periodical official training and promoting training for the designed international network where necessary;
- Identify and support development of new opportunities and initiatives for online promotion (social media and webinars) and communication. Promote events, attend fairs, and organize presentations or meetings at high schools/universities;
- Build and maintain relationships with prospect High Schools and Colleges/Universities and represent the schools at relevant industry fairs;
- Prepare periodical insights from the market, sales presentations and contracts with agencies and other entities/parties. Prepare constant report for the Line Manager, in order to show potentials/achieved results, to inform about scheduled/delivered activities and about potential critical points on the markets.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in in Economics, Marketing or Business Management or equivalent. Minimum of 3/4 years in an International Sales role within a dynamic and international environment preferably in education sector.
Furthermore, he/she has solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
Market and customer-oriented, relevant sales and relationship skills, target oriented, strong planning and organizational skills. Able to work under deadline pressure. Proactivity and flexibility.
The candidate must have a valid work permit in China.
Fluent knowledge of Italian and English is key.
Contract and compensation to be defined.
Please send your application with the authorization to GDPR 679/16.