Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. is an international company based in Parma, with more 80 years of experience and a strong focus on research, development, production and the commercialisation of innovative medicines in the Respiratory, Neonatology, Rare Disease and Special Care Therapeutic Areas.
With a turnover of more than €1,685 millions sales we are among the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our production sites are in Parma, Italy, Blois (France) and Santana De Parnaiba (Brazil).
POSITION: Junior Internal Auditor
Department: Corporate Internal Auditing
The person will support the Internal Audit team in the following activities:
• Examination and mapping of the main company procedures and auditable units;
• Risk assessment in order to identify potential and real business risks;
• Definition of work schedules and testing activities.
Moreover, the person will perform auditing activities in coordination with Senior Auditors and the manager of the IA Department and other activities agreed each time independently.
The person will support the development of auditing, testing, reporting and follow-up methods.
• Supports the Audit Team in risk and control assessment activities in order to identify the critical areas. Sets the focus and the priorities of the auditing activities.
During the assignment:
• Supports the Audit Team in specific business risk and control assessment activities in order to identify the specific risk areas concerning the audit object.
• Supports the Audit Team in the development of work plans and work schedules; supports the Audit Team in the development of test and checklist to ensure a clear evaluation of the audit object.
• Fulfils the tasks identified each time in accordance with the manager, within the time scheduled and with the resources provided, in order to facilitate the Audit Team in setting accurate recommendations for the management
• Supports the Audit Team in the preparation of the activities’ reports.
• Supports the Audit Team in checking the compliance with the provided recommendations and in drafting the requested reports
Education: Master’s degree in Economics or Business Economics – industrial engineering or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience in a multinational industrial company (preferably in the pharmaceutical field) and/or in the auditing business. Finance experiences (accounting, plans & controls) will be a plus.
• Knowledge of international auditing standards, auditing methods and COSO Framework.
• Basic knowledge of main laws and regulations.
• Awareness of operational and compliance risks, within the auditing field
• Basic knowledge of corporate governance systems.
•Good communication skills (both spoken and written)
•Flexibility and multi – tasking capabilities
•Detail orientation and ability to sum
•Chinese: mother tongue
•English: fluent (both written and spoken)
Place of work: Parma
Type of contract: Temporary