The Italy China Foundation, the Italy-China Chamber of Commerce and AICE, as part of the third edition of the China International Import Expo (CIIE - Shanghai, 5-10 November), collaborate with ICBC - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - in the organization of a day dedicated to promoting commercial relations between Italian and Chinese companies.
The initiative, which will be held inside the National Convention Center in Shanghai on November 6 p.v. foresees two distinct moments:
- Morning: China Europe CEO Summit
- Afternoon: B2B Matchmaking Session for Italian companies interested in exporting Made in Italy to China.
To participate, applications must be submitted by September 21st. by sending a request (accompanied by a registration form) to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to allow ICBC to identify the best potential partners for B2B.
At these links you can find information materials and documents to be submitted for registration:
1) Presentation of ICBC initiatives on the occasion of the CIIE
2) Letter of invitation for the CEO Summit and for the B2B session
3) Registration Form (necessary to finalize the selection of Chinese counterparties)
Interested companies will also have to register for the show and apply for the badge by the end of September. Click here for more information.
For representatives of companies unable to attend, it will still be possible to partially intervene through the recently launched ICBC “B2B Platform”, which will also be used as a coordination tool for the meetings on 6 November. In this regard, we will provide you with more information as soon as it becomes available.