Position: Assistant Banking Officer
Department: Banking Department
Company: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Europe) SA, Milan Branch
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (hereinafter “ICBC”) is the leading Chinese banking group by total assets and ranks first in Forbes' Global 2000.
In Europe, ICBC operates through its subsidiary ICBC (Europe) S.A. based in Milan, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Warsaw, Greece, and Luxembourg.
In Italy, since 2011, ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch provides its banking services to large corporate and institutional customers, also availing itself of the support of the Rome Office starting from 2015, to incentivize an efficient and widespread development of new business relationships.
ICBC (Europe) S.A. Milan Branch mainly carries out financing activities (such as bilateral and syndicated loans), deposits, and also offers services related to letter of guarantee and letter of credit, and trade finance.
We are looking for an Assistant Banking Officer who is in charge of Banking back office operations, including corporate and financial institution business operations of loan, deposit, remittance, financial market, trade finance and international settlement etc.
1. Proceed corporate and financial institutions credit business operations.
2. Proceed accounting management and deposit operations.
3. Proceed remittance and clearing business operations.
4. Proceed Trade Finance and international settlement operations.
5. Proceed Internet banking management and operations.
6. Based on the business requirement to do Financial market business operations.
7. Anti- money Laundering (AML) First Line of Defense, KYT activities on transactions.
8. ABI REV confirmation letters management.
9. Post retail retreat management, including retail customer dossier management, unclaimed funds withdrawal and KYC review.
1. Degree in Bachelor (or above) on accounting/finance/economic, etc.
2. High drive, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills
3. Ability to work autonomously as part of a team
4. Independent and detail-oriented
5. Strong and problem solving capabilities
6. Good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills, confidentiality
7. Fluent written and verbal English/Italian proficiency
8. Basic experience in banking or accounting
Via Clerici, 5 - 20121 Milano - Italia
Phone +39 02 72000000