The School of Continuing Education of the Italy China Foundation (hereinafter the "School") is particularly attentive to the aspects concerning the "protection of personal data" of its students, teachers and those who, for various reasons, benefit from its services.
Therefore, through this information, it wishes to provide the necessary indications regarding the processing of personal data collected during the use of the "www.fondazioneitaliacina.it" website and the use of the services of the School and of the Italy China Foundation.Categories of data processed
The School processes personal data in the provision of its services.
The data are normally collected from the interested party, for example during the registration and provision of training courses, cultural events or as part of the registration to the private area of the website.
In some specific cases, it is possible that the School processes personal data provided by the subjects with whom it collaborates, among which in particular associations or bodies that perform functions strictly connected or instrumental to the activity of the School.
The main categories of personal data processed include:
• contact information: name, role, position, company or organization, telephone number, e-mail address and postal address;
• commercial information: data that identify the person concerned in relation to the services provided by the School;
• contact information obtained from public sources or external databases, such as websites, Linkedin, Facebook, Wechat and similar professional networks, directories or online publications;
• authentication credentials for accessing the private area of the website;
• data relating to the navigation of the website, including, by way of example, IP address, type of device, operating system used, type of browser and version, duration of the visit and information on the interaction with the site (scrolling, clicking, mouse-over) , etc.
The School neither collects nor treats on its own initiative particular categories of personal data, including information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or health status.Purpose of the treatment
The data collected by the School will be processed in order to achieve the following purposes:
a) Registration, participation and provision of training courses
The provision of personal data is necessary and a refusal implies the impossibility of being able to register, participate or teach in the training course.
b) Sending information, commercial communications and newsletters
The School, on the basis of its own legitimate interest, sends to its students and to the subjects with whom it interacts periodic newsletters and informative or commercial communications consistent with the services offered. The possibility to oppose the treatment and to unsubscribe from such service by sending an email to email@example.com is reserved for the interested party.
c) Invitation to events and training courses organized or sponsored by the School and its partners
On the basis of its own legitimate interest, the School proposes to the subjects with whom it interacts the opportunity to participate in cultural, informative and educational events. The interested party is free to oppose this treatment.
d) Provision of services requested by the interested party or provided for in the report
As part of its ordinary operations, the School carries out the processing of personal data necessary and instrumental to the provision of its services and the management and administration of the relationship with its students, partners and users.
e) Compliance with regulatory, administrative and tax obligations.
Method of treatment
The School processes personal data in compliance with the provisions of the privacy legislation, using paper, computerized or telematic tools; the treatments are based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and proportionality.
The technical and organizational security measures adopted are commensurate with any threats that may compromise the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, in order to mitigate the risk of unauthorized processing and accidental damage.Cookies policy
Through the School's website, navigation data can be collected, which are processed solely for the purpose of providing the service to the user.
In particular, the site uses the following cookies.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are temporarily stored and have a limited validity over time, therefore they do not permanently record any information on the user's device. These cookies allow you to store information related to the beginning of each user's session
• Analytical / performance cookies: Analytical cookies allow you to count the number of visitors accessing the School website and to see how they navigate and use it, with the aim of improving the functioning and browsing experience of the website (for example by ensuring that users find the information they are looking for more easily). These cookies do not collect any information that can identify the user and the data collected are anonymous and treated in aggregate form
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are designed to ensure the transmission of communication between the user and the site on the Internet, to the extent strictly necessary to ensure an optimal experience in the navigation of the site
• Third-party cookies: The third-party cookies are managed by subjects different from the School in a manner defined by them. Specifically, the site uses:
• Google Analytics cookies for the collection of information and data in an anonymous and aggregate form. More information about these cookies and the related privacy information are available at the following link: www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
• Social Network Cookies, for sharing content on the main social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WeChat, Sina Weibo). The data are collected and processed independently by the managers of social network platforms and for more information please read the information notes on privacy provided by these subjects. Profiling cookies are not used
.Additional information about the disabling of cookies are available , depending on the browser used, at the following links:
• Internet Explorer
Subject to an explicit consent, contact details can be transferred to companies and business partners in China and Hong Kong.
Personal data are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above, and are no longer available once the purposes of processing have ceased to exist.
The criteria used to determine the retention period take into account the obligations deriving from current legislation and any legitimate interests of the School in pursuing the purposes described above.
Rights of the interested parties
To exercise their rights, including the possibility of requesting confirmation of the existence of their personal data, obtain access to the data, correction or cancellation of the same, and for more information about this information you can contact the School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party is entitled to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.Data controller
The holder of the treatments described in this statement is the Permanent Training School of the Italy-China Foundation, based in via Clerici 5, 20121 Milan.