Job posting for a local customer service in Shanghai
Pietro Fiorentini SpA, a privately held Italian Company, is a worldwide leader in engineering and manufacturing with products and services for upstream, middle stream, downstream, transmission and distribution in the oil and gas industry.
The main purpose of the role is improvement of operational flow between the Italian headquarter, Chinese joint venture and suppliers.
The main activities will be the following:
- Monitoring and auditing, the suppliers (ex: foundries);
- Managing quality issues: recording, monitoring and statistical analysis;
- Material and information flow improvement, for vendor and client using lean manufacturing methods;
- Mapping and improving operational communication processes;
- Supporting foreign colleagues.
The candidates for this position shall have:
- B/M Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering;
- Good knowledge of:
o technical drawing
o melting processes
o office applications (MS Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Good problem solving and analytic approach;
- Needs a positive, results-oriented attitude and must be a team player
- Willingness to national and international travels
- Chinese: mother tongue
- English: excellent knowledge and command (written and spoken)
- Italian: appreciated