PwC is the worldwide network of PwC firms constituting the world's largest provider of professional services, operating in over 150 countries from more than 700 offices worldwide. We are a network of firms with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC's clients range from some of the world's largest multinationals to small entrepreneurs. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client, taking into account their size, location and sector.
Transaction Services group is looking for a Mandarin speaking Senior Associate/ Manager to join the Financial Due Diligence team based in Milan.
As a Senior Associate/ Manager in this team, you will have the opportunity to work with all facets of TS projects on both corporate and private equity transactions participate in a collaborative team with a focus on knowledge sharing, coach junior team members and focus on building lasting relationships as a trusted advisor to clients in many industry sectors.
This role provide the opportunity to work on the high profile, demanding, varied and challenging deals, join a multicultural and young team with exposure to different backgrounds and management styles. Most of the day-to-day work would be in Italian (although a significant part of the reporting is in English) therefore the Senior Associate / Manager would get full exposure to the Italian language and culture.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not exclusive to:
• Principally focused on financial due diligence projects, working for either the acquirer or the vendor
• Project management and coaching the engagement teams
• Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis of historical information and financial projection on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
• Writing and delivering the due diligence reports
• Supporting Chinese investors in Italy for operation, acquisition and post deal integration
• Targeting and developing relationships with existing and new prospective clients
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 3/8 years of experience in Financial Due diligence/Accounting /Auditing work in consulting or accounting firms;
• Mother tongue Mandarin, with fluency in English (intermediate level of Italian would be a plus);
• Excellent analytical skills, business writing and Excel skills (experience with financial modelling would be a plus)
• Strong communication skills, analytical skills and commercial awareness
• A flexible working style with previous staff management experience.
• Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Business or related qualification (Further studies in CFA, Master of Finance or similar discipline would be a plus)